Per recent decision in the core issue queue, Drupal core will use a semantic versioning system (3-digit version numbers, e.g. 8.0.1, 8.2.0, etc.) starting with Drupal 8. This means that significant parts of the Drupal.org infrastructure will need to be adjusted to support the new versioning system.
- Debuting a Drupal Camp, Uniting a Community - 211 votes - open
- Nulla vel magna accumsan, dapibus metus vitae, laoreet lacus? - 0 votes - open
- Why Olympus Gives Back to Drupal? - 0 votes - open
- Join the First Association Board Meeting of 2014? - 175 votes - open
- Testing the Intended BlueCheese Public Repo? - 0 votes - open
- Wanted: Content Writer/Editor? - 245 votes - open